Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marktait

Sky Viewing card

Has anyone bought a card from a company in France that have the website www.cardking.net?

I would just like to know when and how long it took to recieve your card and wether it actually works.

Thanx in advance

Just as a word of warning for you.

Sky periodically send a "voltage surge" through their set-top boxes.

An official Sky card wont have a problem with this, however third party cards do.

End result, blown digi-box and not repaired under warranty as they know exactly what you have done to cause that damage.

Remember the old saying "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is"? smile

Yeah i wouldnt wanna be messing with things like this frown I have a few friends who have tried stuff like this but it always ends in frown

Any Sky card you will buy or make will be operational until the next big blockbuster or football game is on. Then it is wiped. It does not actually blow up your box, but wipes the card out and reports it to sky on you next ppv order smile

Get Ondigital their cards are verry much piece of cake. Also it might be logical to buy your own PIC Programmer if you are serious about it.

I haven't heard of this specific Co. but i tryed it just as a "curiosity". Just pay your subscription like a good citizen and you will be fine.

I have SKY installed but no way am i paying £200+ to have it upstairs, thats why i was after another card to go upstairs but I'v decided i will get Cable installed as it will only cost me an extra £15 a month on top of my phone line for upstairs.