Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marktait

Question on a Sanyo 28" TV

recenlty my old 21" Sharp TV just decided to go black and white on me frown , so now i need a new tv.

I am looking for something not to fancy (no dolby,etc that i would have to trade both of my arms and legs for) but i would like at least a 28" Widescreen TV i dont want any (ALBA/BUSH) we no they aren't sony. I have had my eye on a SANYO 28WN5 28" Widescreen which has 3d sound and bass expander. Pic below

32_28_wn5_wp5.jpg

this is £400 UK and the 32" is £525

any of you guyz no online retailers that have good prices or any other 28" widescreen tv's you know of that are good and cheapish.

What you reckon guyz?

Go High Definition, doesn't matter size or price, just go HDTV, period.

It'll be standard in like 10 years.

Quote:

It'll be standard in like 10 years.

Would be good idea if only there was a single HDTV station online.

Quote:

In 10years, i hope to be married with kids and have a new tv by then. Like i said i want something that wont cost an arm and a leg.

I think i might stick with this tv as i have seen it for £375 and it is a decent make with what i want and i also think its one of the better looking 28" widescreens out there on the UK market.

Quote:

Would be good idea if only there was a single HDTV station online.

There are plenty of stations that play HDTV. UPN for example plays Enterprise in HDTV. A number of sports and news stations play close to 100% of their programming in HDTV. You just have to find them.

In 10 years, it will be necessary, not recommended.

In 10 years (it's 6 down here in Oz) we'll probably all need a new TV so it'll be the perfect time to go HD. HD sets will also be a lot cheaper then (Given their greater necessity manufacturers will ramp up production not to mention all the early adopters would have played a part in reducing the price too ;)) too. Also, Marktait is in the UK (AFAIK), the HDTV situation may well be different over there.