Sign in to follow this  
OLEerror

ATI has released several RADEON updates

ATI has released new drivers and software for RADEONs. These include:

Catalyst 02.1 display drivers

Hydravision 3.10.1010

Capture Driver 6.13.10.6125

ATI Multimedia Center 7.7 upgrade

I won't have a chance to test them until this evening. I'm curious as to what the new Catalyst drivers will do.

Yeah, I wonder that too - they have them for my 64MB DDR ViVo as well. Is a pity they don't do a version of Hydravision for my Radeon. frown

& I think it's rather annoying that they only do an upgrade of the MMC & not do it as a full version. I hate it when manufacturers release upgrade-only drivers so that if you have to reinstall the OS you have to install the older driver 1st, then the upgrade.mad I've got that to look forward to on my Audigy when I get it too - apparently you have to install the 2K drivers on the CD 1st then install the upgrade patch from their site.

Well, I'm certainly happy with the new drivers and the new version of HydraVision. They are much more responsive. And the built-in transparency features are pretty nifty, too. I haven't gotten a chance to play with the new Multimedia Center (which, thankfully, includes the new DVD player this time.)

Which is probably why it's only available as an upgrade. I wish they did a version that didn't include the DVD player so that during a reinstall I'd only have to install 1 version of it.