Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sapiens74

Which Shipping Carrier do you Prefer?

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

With my affection to Ebay I have grown affectionate to various shipping methods, and not rather fond of others. For those of you in the UK or elsewhere, please forgive my lack of knowledge on any of the local carriers.

I hate FedEX. I have yet to have a package delivered by them a.) on time and b.) without a great deal of hassle. UPS, on the other hand, has always been reliable. Airborne Express isn't a real delivery service. They say they are, but they never actually get around to delivering the packages.

The main 1 over here is ParcelForce. I have had 1 delivery from UPS though, & have seen their vans around from time to time. I think we do also have FedEx over here too to a certain extent. Oh, & DHL as well.

I have had issues will all of them. But no fault of thier own. Since I live on an Army base and security is tight, they have had issues getting my packages

FedEx as they are rather fast and reliable for important shipments, DHL and TNT as they are cheaper and well, use them for the not so important stuff such as sending catalogs etc....

UPS pretty much sucks here in Taiwan, we've had some rather bad service from them, including the boss on the phone screaming at them. I work for an import/export firm so we deal alot with shipping.

FedEx rocks. They are always on time, but what I really love about FedEx is their system. I'm never home during the day to accept delivered packages. With UPS, this sux... you get home, you get a ticket on your door, then you must call this automated system and setup to pick up your package the next day! You know that your new toy is just down the road but you have to wait another 24 hours before you are able to pick it up!!

With FedEx, you get the ticket and your package will be available for pickup after 6:00pm, and usually it's ready by 5:30. So I can go home, get the ticket wait two hours (instead of 24) then go pick it up. FedEx all the way.

Very american poll laugh

I like parcel force and amtrak smile Dont think ill ever use fedex if i can help it, having seen fedex the movie....i mean castaway.

I remember thinking, hey at least when he gets to the island i wont have to put up with constant fedex signs.....oh how wrong i was frown