Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EddiE314

New CD Copy Protection Cracked?

Chip is one of ze most reputable German PC magazines, and we all know that Ze Germans are very precise people - with other words there is every reason to believe this. Besides, its a zero risk method, but you would of course get a terribly bad conscience and sleepless nights.

H.

Excellent, i was hoping i wouldn't have to put an end to archiving all my cd's to mp3.

NEWSFLASH:

All markers and tape will now have a $10 surcharge to compensate RIAA because every citizen who buys them is a pirate!

and a KEY will come with every marker\Tape. Upon every usage of Marker you will have to input a 256 character key code before usage of marker. The KEY will also be imprinted in your tape. Usage of tape on CD's and you will be identified! 8) 8)

...and the next generation of markers will only work when connected to your mobile phone so they can call home and check if you are authorized to own one.

H.

Quote:

...and the next generation of markers will only work when connected to your mobile phone so they can call home and check if you are authorized to own one.

H.

...but at least it will be Bluetooth enabled, so that will bring the total number of Bluetooth devices on the market to "3".

Bluetooth....lol what a joke.

it wouldn't surprise me if the RIAA tried to sue the marker and tape companies. What a world.

BTW, out of curiousity, do i just scribble a line on the cd as shown on the chips.de site to disable copy protection?

next they will make CDRWs illegal. Shows you how much the private sector makes a difference to Corporate people. Lets figure out a new way to screw the customer.