Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dizarludba

stability and reliability

We are just going in circles. We all agree it has to be done only difference is, clutch is stating and talking about the logistics of it, while i state the obvious and give a different point of view.

AlecStaar, no offense intended but you are taking the moral high ground just for the sake of it in my opinion. You are involved in the computers, you should have an idea how the businesses work.

We don't / can't apply democracy to business. Maybe in a charity organization or so which will be pointless.

Can you imagine a board of directors calling in a vote by the employees whatever to raise their salary or whatever to close the company or not. I know those are overkill questions. Looking into the private e-mails of the employees is like tapping their mobile or home phone. Should not be done. but any e-mail under that company's domain is company property. Nobody is complaining when they install CCTV in their offices. This is not so different. if they have a private matter to discuss there always is hotmail yahoo etc, if they are broke enough not to have an isp connection.

Ahh, i am bored. You guys got my point i think smile

I didn't know the license applied to ealier versions of windows NT (well, 2000 and NT) as well. When I asked MS, they said you need a separate license for each OS.

Quote:
I didn't know the license applied to ealier versions of windows NT (well, 2000 and NT) as well. When I asked MS, they said you need a separate license for each OS.

Both license consultants that I use (one at CDW and one at Dell) tell me that they are backward compatible. So, that's what I go on.