Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThC 129

Windows XP Service Pack 1 anytime soon?

Truth be told, BladeRunner, I don't think you dealt too well back in elementary school if people teased you. I didn't either, so don't take that as an insult.

What I mean is that my sniping at you for "being from Microsoft" were jokes. I know you don't work for them. No one making that much money would waste their time posting to "defend" their software from some loser in California--Microsoft will survive whether I like it or not. I am very confident they have more money right now than they could ever put to constructive use. That will continue indefinitely.

One small thing--I ended up at NTCompatible yesterday via a Google search (for what, I forgot now), and was just casually browsing the forum when I realized I had an hour to kill, so why not make my case against you/MS. I know I have no credibility with only one post under my belt, so whatever. I didn't expect to convert you.

The difference between software piracy and stealing a pair of K-Swiss's from the store is that all MS loses is a potential payment. There is no lost inventory(unless you steal the actual box). The store loses both their K-Swiss's and the "potential for payment."

That's why you can't make me feel guilty.

have a good day

-Dan

laugh Good one, davros.

By the way, BladeRunner...

You know what's cool?

Remote Desktop Connection.

XP's start menu.

A few more innovations like those and I might just buy NT 6.0 (whatever MS decides to call it) :-)