Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JP-

Theres also the space it would need, aditional bandwidth for the images etc....

Also this site isnt run automtically, all the news is added by good old Phillip.

Quote:
Theres also the space it would need, aditional bandwidth for the images etc....
Also this site isnt run automtically, all the news is added by good old Phillip.

u can solve that issue by not allowing custom uploads, and only links, which means u got to host it.

but it also get into as mentioned the loading speed of the page, now the majority here are likely on high speed, and would not notiev, but the 56kr's (like me @ home) would, but then again i post on alot of forums with like 40 - 80Kb sigs on em.

Quote:
Only people who have an on-screen name beginning with "B" should be allowed them.

I have no problems with that laugh

The main problem is that the user database is shared between both sites (NT and Linux Compatible).

Quote:
The main problem is that the user database is shared between both sites (NT and Linux Compatible).

But wouldn't phpBB compensate for that? I mean you can update your profile on one site and have the change replicated on the other so wouldn't it be the same for avatars as well?

I would love to have avatars such as

kloguck.gif

behead.gif

hanged.gif

basket.gif

Please make it so that you can upload them from your computer or a website. Pretty please.

rocketwhore.gif

Well, seeing that we dont want every 5000+ people sharing each others avatars, it willl possibly be allowed to upload ur own avatar!