Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sapiens74

Morrowind - Audigy Issues

Anyone got this game running on an Audigy?

Sounds are kinda wierd and you gotta turn to the left or right to hear someone talking.

Game runs fine other then that

Sounds like you got it set to 5.1 speakers in the audigy audio centre thingy. Try setting it to 4 point or quadraphonic and you should be able to hear people speaking directly infront of you.

Yeah even if your using 5.1 speakers smile tis a pain but games only seem to use 4 of the speakers and give you a big blank directly infront where the centre would be.

Yeah, I've been arrested like 3 times for accidently knifing someone.

Gotta watch those hot keys

Is it actually worth getting? its not out here yet i dont think, the combat looks a bit weird to me, kinda like thief and i didnt really like that frown at least the water looks like it uses pixel shaders smile first game in ages that actually uses some of these new features smile

water looks cool, kinda real. Yeah it's worth getting. I got it cause I'm forcing myself out of the FPS and War RTS game genre. I need to do something new

anyone know where I can download a copy of the manual?

Yep,when i walked out onto the dock from the boat,and saw the water,well,i nearly fell off my chair.AMAZING.Walking through the water and seeing your wake, it's SO realistic. What games should look like =) The characters arent really that detailed tho IMHO.But all in all an excellent RPG (i have'nt even scratched the surface yet).

When i first got into the game i went to a merchant hut,started looking around innocently,then i did it,i figuered i could take a look at something that was on a shelf so i double-clicked the item,i then took the bottle and i started drinking it LOL. The Merchant then jumps over the counter and beats the crap out of me LOL. Was amusing.

Hammer

Hammer, any way you can scan a copy of that manual? I just bought the game and alreay my 2year daughter has managed to destroy the manual. Hehe She thinks everything is a childrens book smile

I hope its a substantial manual smile from what ive heard it sounds pretty complex frown

i would but i dont own a scanner yet,sorry. To be honest u are better off getting the strategy guide "Morrowind Prophecies", the guide they give u is malnurished and basically useless. I went back to the store an hour after i got the game and picked up the book. You'll NEED it,believe me.

Hammer