Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
waddy

2 years today Clutch

Wow : was looking for your email and saw you first registered here

28 March 2000

So today is your 2 year NT Compatible Anniversary.

Happy Anniversary !

smile

Yes time dose fly by mine ot saying July 1999 I belive that when the forum frist open under the name NT Compatible has been a lot longer then that for thoses of you that don't recall the old name was NT Game Palace and before that it was NTGame or something like that if recall rigth I think Philipp start it in 1997 or 1998.

I was a lurker during that time frame, as I would constantly check to see how Forsaken and Descent 3 were doing with the people beta testing NT5 (Windows 2000). Now, I can't remember the last time I checked the compatibility list for anything.

Good anniversary, Clutch smile

I think I also registered in March 2000 to the best forum out there.

Were all testing and discussing NT5 at that time and complaining and whining about compatibility issues, lack of support from manufacturers...

W2K is so mature now.

I have a special thank to Clutch who has helped me on two occasions that were important for my job. He gave me the clues to make the difference.

Clutch you are der Man!

Take care

Hah Yes I remember when win2K come out and I had tons of game issues and used to and still do visit NTcompatible a few times a day to get all the fixes and tips.

I originally registered in December of 1998, when I made my first venture into the world of NT. Since then I've had to re-register for various reasons. That was 4 years ago.... crazy.