Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Laddyboy

Problem printing in Win2k

I just tried to print some CD Labels in Neato Mediaface and I got an error that I am out of memory and I may need to close some applications. I have 128 mb and I can print in wordpad and notepad. I even can print the same jpeg. Does anyone have any Idea why? I have also upgraded to the lates version of the software and tried that.

I have build 2160.

Thanks...

who knows if that software is even near compatible with win2k, not everything will work no matter how updated the sofware is, or it could be your printer drivers or even your own printer. what kind of printer do you have? and have you tried any other type of the same software to see if anything else works ?

------------------

~ chameleon kyoshiro ~

http://win2kbox.8m.com

I have an Epson Stylus 440. I don't have any other programs that will print CD-labels.

Thanks for helping me....

Had the same error while trying to print in Corel Wordperfect 7, turns out there was an incompatability between the printer drivers and Corel WP7, Corel has since released a patch to fix this. My printer is Epson Stylus Color 800. So, I would venture to guess that the same problem is happening with your CD Label software. Just my .02.

I have the Epson Sytlus 400.

All works fine, use a proper graphic program for printing CD covers, like paint shop, or even better, Photoshop.

I personally use Photoshop simply because I can and I have no problems