Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyKillerMan

New Star Wars Trailer

Is it just me or is Obiwan's voice/dialogue kinda annoying ?

And why the hell should I upgrade to Quicktime Pro just to see a trailer???? Am I missing something here?

Hey, at least they dropped N*Stink from the guest apperance list. I'm really hoping it's not as cheesy as the Anakin-accidently-flys-up-and-destroys-the-control-ship crap in Ep.1. Also, I think I speak for most people when I say "Death to Jar Jar!"

Ep.2 looks cool, but then again, so did Ep.1.

Looks pretty bad if you ask me. (Yes i know you didnt). Cant beleve what George has done with star wars, the first 3 were excellent but these ones have "For ages 7 and under" plastered all over em. Hes just gone for all out special effects and a cheesy story. Ive not bothered looking at that trailer but i saw 1 in the cinema (theatre) the other day and it it looked a bit poo, it was like they made the trailer and thought "hmm this is a bit boring" and just stuck a few space ship sequences on the end of it. smile

Infact i even saw return of the jedi the other day, the SE version and he has even messed that up by inserting a cheesy dance sequence in the pizza the hut bit.