Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dolce

Win2k -Rc2 build 2167 --

Just got a hold of build 2167 pro....

Same old same old... just minor udates for drivers supports and bug fixes...

This build Requires CD-Key

//Dolce

beside the fact it need a CD-Key can we now install what we went dolce ?.

like all updated builds.. there are many issues that are fixed and alot of added support for certain things... i don't exactly know what was fix and of any new drivers... All i know is that my machine was running on 2128 fine and then fine on 2151... no even better 2167.. i don't mind upgrading cause the less bugs, the less to worry about problems coming up later..

dolce, I just took a look on the Ms FTP site, and it's not there . . . is this a release candidate for RC3, or just another interim build like 2151?

Im not a "beta tester" as microsoft likes to call the people who accually pay to run their bugged software ($60 in material and shipping costs... yeah right, it's mostly profit, and your supposed to find their bugs and report em for free... hmm) anyway to my point... i would like to know where one can get the latest builds as they become available, do any of you have a high speed FTP that i may be able to retrieve them from?

Only those on the CPP get to pay for reporting bugs...

But if you don't have access, then the source of new builds is USENET

MS looked me up I didint pay them squat, they contact certain people and ask them to beta test their software or u can sign up for it as well.