Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anusoni

Overclocking TNT2 M64 Pro

Hey i just added a P III heat sink & fan to a TNT2 M64 pro card and overclocked it from 125 to 160 Mhz(processor), and 125 to 150(memory),

i want to get the moooost possible performance out of this card, can't overclock it more without more cooling(which i can't think what to do without spending money)...any suggestions, i have latest detonator drivers....

seriously, get a GF2 MX400 for £40, overclock it to 235/380 (with some luck and good cooling, like the p3 cooler you have now) and you will see at least 5 times higher performance (I am i putting GF2 mxs down?).

From my machine, I can play all of my games (f1 2001, max payne, nba live 2002, return to castle wolfenstein, medal of honour to name a few) at 1024x768, details maxed out with no problems whatsoever.

it must be 40 pounds in england man, I am in India converts to 2800 bucks thats' the price i got my TNT2 M64 man, for Gforce I'd have to pay more than 5000 bucks, its expensive here man...

I'd rather wait a few months, collect money, and then go for the Geforce 4 or advanced..

Suggest any else tweak I can apply to my TNT2 M64