Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clutch

Can you recommend and good online vendors?

I would like to find a good online vendor in the US that carries the most current items in stock. Anybody have any recommendations? Also appreciated would be any warnings as to who NOT to go with. Thanks.

I've had good luck with Newegg.com. I've never had a problem with them shipping me stuff and it's always been delivered on time. I checked resellerratings.com and they had the least complaints of any vendor I checked, and these were very far and few between.

www.micropro.com Its where I got my dual 1.8 Xeons....great deal, and shipped it out the same day. Seem to deal with high end stuff and had the best prices on my cpus.

Ed

www.mwave.com has an excellent selection and tends to beat just about everyone on prices. Especially on video cards and processors. I don't like their return policy, but that is my only real complaint. Their tech support is very good. The shipping can be a bit high for me since they are in California and I'm in Georgia.

I been looking at www.directron.com lately. I haven't ordered anything from them yet. They tend to carry OEM instead of retail components. Their prices are normally a little higher than Multiwave, but the shipping is less since they are in New York.

mwave, ordered about 10k in the least year and they have always been great, on time, and courteous. Not to mention their prices are great

Nice guys, thanks. Maybe we should keep this thread going so others can get an idea of who is and isn't good to buy from online.

Check this out. I ordered Quicken Deluxe and Roxio EZ CD Creator 5.0 form Mwave about a month ago. The cd for Quicken wasnt Quicken , we came to the conclusion that it was bogus. Not only did they credit me for the quicken, but for the whole order +shipping +5 bucks.

I was impressed