Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CeRbErO

TvTool problem...

Hey, dunno if this is the right forum, but I'll give it a try at least.

I'm having some problems with TvTool 5.5.2 on Windows XP Pro, using a nVidia GeForce 2 mx card with the CH700x TV chip. The problem is, I want to play an interlaced DVD on my tv, but I can't enable the "Non-Interlace" option in TvTool, since it's greyed out. Does anyone know why I get that, and/or how to fix it? Thanks.

Sorry don't nothing bout it but just to let you know if you don't get a response ppost it in the xp section of hardware.i wishi could help laugh

Quote:

Hey, dunno if this is the right forum, but I'll give it a try at least.
I'm having some problems with TvTool 5.5.2 on Windows XP Pro, using a nVidia GeForce 2 mx card with the CH700x TV chip. The problem is, I want to play an interlaced DVD on my tv, but I can't enable the "Non-Interlace" option in TvTool, since it's greyed out. Does anyone know why I get that, and/or how to fix it? Thanks.

You should try a newer revision of the TvTool software. This is what the website says:

"Version 5.5.3 is uploaded. Now TVTool should work properly with the TV chip CH7003. Also the switching back to monitor mode should work now under 2000 and XP under all conditions"

http://www.tvtool.de/index_e.htm