Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fiste

NEW Nvidia Drivers

I am using the 3.55 ones. I haven't even tested d3d or ddraw yet because q3arena is screwed up. If I am playing timedemos, fine, but if I go into a network game every so often the scene freezes. No lock ups but it makes the game unplayable. Any ideas on how to alleviate this anyone?

same here.. but i've got another kind of problem...

q3arena sometime lockups and there is some kinda moving in bottom part of screen (near percents of life left)..

------------------

--

Sashka

Same here. For me it is the attacker icon in the top right. What is your system make up. Mine is:

Dual 366@550

Guillemot Xentor 32

Sblive Value

I disabled 3d icons in Quake 3 and the error stopped. Asheron's call works. I guess I'm in heaven.

I had some visual problems with running UT in directx mode. I install the DX7 final files that I got today and it cleared most of it up. I still have some unusual colors on the floors, but it's a vast improvement over the previous drivers...at least these somewhat work. Quake 3 seems just fine here. I ran benchmarks:

WIN2K/DX7/Celeron 450mhz/BX6-2/TNT Overclocked 109/118

Win2k Demo1 800x600: 43.5 FPS

Win98SE Demo 1 800x600: 44.7 FPS

Win2k Demo2 800x600: 44.49FPS

Win98SE Demo2 800x600: 52.2FPS

Drivers seem to be pretty good although I would like to have the visual quality that i have in 98. Going to install 3DMARK 99 and see what the scores are between 98 and win2k and compare the visual quality. Just my .02

Blake

My ASUS V3400TNT/TV doesn't work with the new 3.52 drivers , i get an error code 10 with them.

Abit BH6

Celeron 300A @ 450MHz

128MB PC100 SDRAM

ASUS V3400TNT/TV

etc.

Got any ideas ??