Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iluvekrystle

driver 2.1 crack english

Hmmm, I would normally agree, HOWEVER there are times where I do this myself because:

1. Using a CD to play a game is gay, and

2. The copy protection scheme can make the game crash or unplayable if the reader has issues with it during validation.

If you are looking for something like that, check out www.gamecopyworld.com for any information and files may help you. Hell, even the Aquanox developers are telling players to go there to get a NO-CD crack for their game because of Crapovision's Secure Disc 2 is giving so many people problems.

i would but the thing is in xp only version 2.1 works and they only have the french version and i need the english version i gotta find someone that has it.

why do u have to assume ***** like he said i dont use the cd its worthless it just takes more time to load. its not my fault people pirate gamez i paid full price i should be able to dictate how i want it played whether it be cd or no cd.

more simply if anyone can tell me how to change the language from french to english that would help to since i can only find the french version.

dude i am just fukin with ya i am the biggest wAr3z collector i know

i sit around and fill hard drives all day while i get baked. ocasionaly i work at a trade show or do some bullsh!t job localy. I like to make my money real quick and then be lazy as sh1t for a while.

anyway my point is as i said b4 i am just fukin wit ya

no assumptions made

iluvekrystle,

Try www.megagames.com. This site should have the "no-cd" crack.If that is what you are looking for.

Four and Twenty,

Your life sounds excatly the same as mine!!! Keep puff'n and burn'n.