Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
askii64

Anybody running a Voodoo5 in NT4?

Well, after trying to use my Voodoo5 under NT4, I got annoyed with the 1.00.00 beta offered by 3dfx, and went ahead and created my own driver set for it. If you have a Voodoo5 and NT4, go download it from http://voodoodriver.b0x.com/dvdriver.html and tell me what you think.

This is the hopefully "stable" release of my new NT4 driver sets, so it should work with everything that the 1.04.00 driver did. There's no new options in 3dfx tools, but I used the Glide and OpenGL files from the 1.04.00 driver set for Win9x to hopefully fix any bugs in the beta(which the opengl driver had many of).

Have fun!

I guess nobody uses a Voodoo5 with NT4. Oh well, I'm still going to make another couple of driver sets.

please notice that the driver page no longer works, they deleted my website for having content that "violates their TOS" which it didn't. They will not respond to emails or anything else, including postal mail about this matter. frown

Don't fell bad askii64 I try setup my WinTV PVR site there and next day it was going gee I know for fact I didn't have any violates.