greetings ,

Everytime I run D2/X there seem to be a colour disortion. The in

game graphics are blury and the text is blacked out .. its not gold

anymore.. anyone encouter this problem ? I have the latest drivers

for my hardwares

K7-900 mhz

SBlive

Geforce 2 GTS running 22.50 det drivers

I should also mention that I took my Prophet II GTS out last June and gave it to a friend. However.........I did have winXP since beta 1, and on the earlier builds did run in 3D mode and didn't see this prob. Now however, I'm using a Prophet 4500 (Kyro2) and the D2 3D performance not having been to my liking, I switched to 2D. In 2D mode, I do not see this problem with the released build.

Needless to say, the lattest XP drivers for the Kyro2 are giving me other problems, such as general instability and some blue screens (more so in the 8.x series of drivers that immediately preceded the 9.0031 driver set).....has resulted in my deciding to buy a new gfx card. I can tollerate many things......but crashes, lockups, blue screens, and general instability, forget it. If I wanted to deal with them, I would not have gotten NT 4 in 1996 and said my good byes to win95 as much as possible back then.

Because ATI is reportedly having many driver problems, that leaves a GeForce 3 or Titanium. Perhaps after I upgrade the video (and hopefuly say good bye to crashes) I'll have some more info. I do play Diablo II (xpack now) rather regularly.