Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
appzattak

clutch

not on any high horse, Am not saying you condone W4reZ

could careless about this board, sorry feel people can't have honest conversation without you locking threads, talking about waez is not illegal, at least not in the USA....

Not trying to get on your bad side but come on...get real:D

I don't understand why someone would want to advertise that he/she uses stolen software in the first place. Plus, the owner of this board (Philipp) explicitly asked that users NOT discuss w4rez here (hence it being a "bad" word). This is not a w4rez board, and the ownership wants to keep it that way. There are many other places that this be taken to. Going around writing:

"Hi, I have stolen software (for testing purposes *wink* *wink*) and I am having problems with it. Could somebody help me get my stolen software working again? I mean, since it is for testing purposes I *could* try to get an evaluation edition or even just buy it, but I would rather not do either."

I am sure Philipp doesn't want to hear any $hit from the BSA or software publishers claiming that his site endorses the w4rez community, so that's probably a good reason why we have this policy. This just sets a bad precedent, and it is not needed. This is not up for debate, and is non-negotiable. So please, simply discontinue the behavior, or leave.

Appzattak,

You don't know how happy it makes me to see that a thief like you is having so many problems with his 'stolen booty'.

I hope you get the problems sorted out, I truely do.

Personally I went for the full retail and haven't had a single problem, but there, the world owes you a living right?

Good luck on your problems, I'm sure your 'leet' friends can help you out.

Quote:

Appzattak,
You don't know how happy it makes me to see that a thief like you is having so many problems with his 'stolen booty'.
I hope you get the problems sorted out, I truely do.
Personally I went for the full retail and haven't had a single problem, but there, the world owes you a living right?

Good luck on your problems, I'm sure your 'leet' friends can help you out.

I'm not here, nor did I reply to anything about having a problem with xp...and where did you come up with the idea i have a pirated copy???
if you got a bug up your arse, don't let it fester!!!!!!!!!

smile

Nothing makes the weekend go better than reading a post from somebody with the literary expertise you have.

*Hats off to you* I can now see the value of an education.