Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
appzattak

all who oppose and locked this thread...guess you live in a perfect world were piracy don't happen..yeah right..I'll bet half if not more on ths message board have the devils own copy of XP.....

has anybody had problems with the devils own after doing the latest ms update

for the past while, i have had some unexplained BSOD c/w stack dumps resulting in reboots

i don't know if it is related to my v3 drivers which i installed, i installed the g.o.d. ones over the original xp supplied ones.

i also notice more BSOD recently, and there was a MS UPDATE for SBLIVE and CRITICAL PATCH for AUG-OCT

i am running devils own 2600 xp pro (for testing purposes)

the most common error is wvm32.sys or something like that (i am not at the pc where i wrot the eror down)

i must say that (if it isn't the v3 drivers) i have had MORE BSOD with this O.S. than with win2k and win98se COMBINED in the same amount of time!

i love this o.s. but am not fully convinced of it's usefullness over win2k right now..... this after using it for a month or so now....

i have pretty much found that the user interface and nice screenies and colors are the only difference (basically) to win2kpro

i like the logon screen and it's features

i like the new user interface

but it isn't worth it over stablity

(oh the gripe i have is with creative labs as well)

but that is a whole different story.....

Perfect world or not, this board does not condone the use of pirated software, period. So, you can now step off your high horse, or step off the board. Either way, please do not blatantly advertise the use of pirated software. W4rez has plenty of other outlets to be discussed at, so those users can take those conversations elsewhere.