Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
badboy

Windows Update Geforce III Drivers !!! look now

The drivers for the Geforce 3 on Windows update are Nvidia 15.20's and everybody can get the drivers. I have been using them for about three days and no problems at all so far.

All you have to do is go to WINDOWS UPDATE and then on the box on the right CLICK on the box personilise Windows update this take you to another page then click the box that says display the link to windows catalog this is for administrators to apply the updates at a later date ! Then go back to Windows update and where it says SEE ALSO then click on the THE WINDOWS UPDATE CATALOG this takes you to another page then click on the arrow FIND DRIVER UPDATES for hardware devices ! then click on VIDEO this takes you to another page HARDWARE DRIVERS VIDEO. Then click NVIDIA CORPORATION and then the operating system that you have ie XP Home or XP Pro then click seach this will then bring you to another page with all the new Nvidia drivers choose the GV-gf3000d THIS DRIVER IS DATED 25-10-2001 and then CLICK ADD then you can then download the diver the best place to download it to is the desktop (If you try to save it any where else it told me that the desitination has to been less than 64 letters) when downloaded it will be saved as as a cab file open it and then copy the files to a new folder and call it what ever you like !! then update your Geforce card driver from device manager and your done. I have not bench marked the new drivers but they have the Nivia control as well I hope this is clear for every body to understand.

Happy Hunting laugh

Regards Badboy