Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SHS

Real 3dfx Voodoo3/4/5 WinXP drivers

This is frist Voodoo3 WinXP test drivers it should also work on Voodoo 4/5 as well but I can't test them intell I get back home on

11/01/2001 boohoo but please give Hujer HoE (hoe@dle.sk) a big thank he found the rigth work around keys that are need for Glide&OpenGL to Work under WinXP.

He made it work in winxp using some nasty hacking methods hehe don't ask, Well there is no warranty and if it blows your computer its not my fault nor any one eles, Anyway it seems to work from what I hear so far.

If you like what he did drop him a e-mail with subject "thanx for v3 xp drivers" coz he have spent lots time wokring on this.

Be sure drop me e-mail as well I look at win I get home on Nov/1/2001 later.

Well here they are there it would have been online late last nigth but couldn't in my GeoCities forgot the dran password hehe.

Important Note: don't waste time any other so called drivers WinXP I can tell you thoses guys don't know jack ****.

Real 3dfx Voodoo3/4/5 WinXP drivers

Stock unchange INF with out all add in B.S.

If want the 3dfx Tools all need v3-v1.03 or v4/5-v1.04 drivers kit

unpack the drivers and del the ?\?\driver2k folder then install you should get a few install error no bigger ocen you install and have reboot then rerun the setup and do a repair that it.

Thoses who wish to mirror e-mail me at jana4x4@ameritech.net for now intell I get home.

I heard about them aswell Powercolour will be realeasing drivers aswell im load on XP now i know they work laugh