Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aragorn

WinXP + Geforce2GTS + detonator21.X +Dual-CPU doesn't work?

What happen? When I run an openGL application I crash with a blue screen saying that it come from my video card driver. confused

I have try 3 different 21.xx drivers. I have the last nvidia bios (which has work on win2K).

CM: MSI 694D pro (last bios)

VC: Leadtek

The same things have happened to me, I dont have a fix yet but im trying to figure it out. I have the same VC as you do but there are ppl that have other Video cards and they have the same problem.

Although I found that the problem didnt happen as much with the 21.85s.

Regards, Sparkhard

the 21.xx series seems to try and utilized AGP Fast Writes if your motherboard supports it (and it is enabled in the bios). In my case, disabling AGP Fast Writes (inconsequential to performance) in the Bios has ended all my problems.

Let us know if it works for you,

:}

It seem to work now. But what have I do?confused Only manipulations in the MB Bios. I have flash the bios again (same bios), load the safe config, reboot, and change options for my config. The AGP fast write was disable, and he is still disable... ;(

I have actualy the detonator 21.83. I have test on 3D studio MAX, Microsoft directx screen saver, winamp openGl plugin... seem to work.cool

Sparkhard: I hope you will found a solution more logical has mine.