Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Galilee

CS and RogerWilco/BattleCom

Hi I have the strangest problem.

When I play CS I use the arrows to control foreward/back, and strafe.

If I am connected to RW og BC, I for some reason jump in CS. When I press a arrow-key the character moves, but it also jump the second I press the key. It's impossible to play this way.

I also noticed that when I am in the Controls menu, and try to bind the arrowkeys they refuce to be binded, and just moved up/down/right/left in the menu.

None of this happens when I am disconnected from a "server" in BC or RW.

Help!!

Ya man, I have similar problems with BC. I cannot run as usual, by pressing the UP key, instead I walk. Then I press SHIFT, usually my WALK key, and if i depress it, only then i can run. But only until I stop, or if use the LEFT/RIGHT keys, then I walk again. IT sucks...

However, in XP i don't have problems with the SBLive drivers...in W2K i cannot really use BC or the Voice in CS1.3, cos i get only feedback and echoes.

With Roger Wilco under XP my keys were all screwed up and playing was a nitemare. I have no gone in active from my CS clan because using voice over IP programs just didn't seem to work right under XP.

I found out about it.

Press Num Lock (turn it off) and the Up/Down/Right/Left key works fine when RW/BC is being used.

OK I got it!!! it's if you have SHIFT binded it trys doing that. It works fine with w,a,s,d keys for movement but not the arrow keys.

Keyboard problem I think.

Unbind Shift and you should be ok I was in Q3!