Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KalleAnka

SB PCI 64 Gameport problems

Plz help me!!

I can't get my gameport working on my sb pci64 card under win 2000(2072), does anyone know how to get it running???

I'm using win 2k 2072 rc1 & sb pci 128, i also had problems with my gameport. Try setting it to a Standard Gameport, when you install your joystick it will be redetected as a Generic Gameport. . .

Hope this helps

------------------

E-Mail: Kandesys@Email.Com

Webpage: Http://Welcome.To/Kandesys

Thanx that got my gameport working, but now i can't get the joystick to work with it... I have a sidewinder force feedback pro, and when i try to install the stick the status changes from not connected to unknown all the time, if someone has had this porblem please tell me how you fixed it....

When I try to install the 3.02 software I get an error message about limitation in system can't install on your operating system.... Has anyone got any other suggestions or a sollution to this error mess please help me, cause I do want to play the flightsims the way they are intended.

I have the same problem KalleAnka has, I get the gameport in there as a standard gameport, however, it will NOT take the joystick, if it does, it doesn't show unless you tell it to show hidden devices, and then you click properties, and it says it's not connected etc etc. I have a Logitech Wingman Digital, but the same audio card.

I cant get any joystick to work with my pci 128, I know its the soundcard though, I got 2 suite mates running win2k rc1 which I gave them and both have sidewinder's and as soon as they plugged them in a autodetect window popped up and they were up and running frown