Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banshee27

Commandos 2: Men of Honor?

I've been running win98 SE for the past few months, mainly to play a few games that to my knowledge, were not supported by win2k. It runs pretty stable, but I kinda miss the security features of 2k. I just bought commandos 2 and was wondering if anyone had any information about it on win2k as I don't want to lose my saved games just to "test" it. I want to switch back because my *** of a sister gets on the comp and does whatever she wants while I'm gone. This includes, chatting on aim, email, etc. If she had put some effort into the computer, I wouldnt care so much, but this is running off my money, and I dont need or want her dicking around. Today she was *****ing at my friend that she didnt even know.... Anyway, that's my grumbling, thanks for anyone that gives information.

running it no problems, shame the game isn't as good as the origanal IMHO.

You dont think it's as good? I think it's better. Yeah, they can all do more now, which kinda lessens the "specialty" part. But that allows for much more creative methods to accomplish objectives. They've got a few walkthroughs out, so I read them after beating the missions, im on White Death at the moment. But, they seemed to use explosives every chance they got in the sub base mission. That didn't make sense to me, I would think one would have to be quiet... oh well.. So what don't you like about it?