Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kinghill2000

Wintv-pvr

Hi. I use to have a WinTV pci card, and it worked fine in windows xp 2600. Now that I have installed my new WinTv PVR with the latest windows 2000 drivers (with the patch) my card still won't work! Anyone gotten theirs to work, or know where I could get some beta drivers? Thanks!

Hi. Mine is working. I'm using the W2K drivers (w2kdrv311 + pvrpcidrv19205 + wintv2k331_19206 tv app)on build 2600 of XP. I've tested the card & recorded with the TV App & VirtualDub and everything works fine so far.

What are the symptoms when you try to use yours?

You might want to check here : http://shs-tv.m0ss.com/

Hmm. So I installed the win2000 drivers, restarted, then let it detect the drivers and finish installing. Then I ran the update. Restarted, updated and let it detect the updated drivers. Then installed the wintv 2000 app. These are all the latest off hauppage's website. When i launch Wintv 2000, the startup screen just stays there, and nothing happens. My mouse doesn't lock up, and i can force quit the program. I tried the Hauppage utility, and it finds the hardware and will refresh the hardware number. So any help would be appreciated. I have tried a clean isntall even, and no luck. Thanks!

kinghill2000 make sure you install the rigth drivers in rigth oder or it will not work rigth

Check the News button you see Drivers link there

WinTV VFW-2K drivers 3.11.19206

You must Reboot

WinTV-PVR MPEG Drivers 1.5.19228

Is must Reboot

WinTV32/2000-PVR 3.31.19206

WinTV-PVR MPEG Software Decoder 1.2.19123

Can you give me some System spec

Thanks for the help, but I talked to Hauppage and they thought it was a defective card, so I am gona RMA it. Thanks again for the help everyone, I appreciate it!