Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
whoisurdaddy

New Mouseware 9.41 for XP and games

Ok, I just installed Mouseware 9.41 from Logitech and it fixed my Counter-Strike mouse movement problem in Windows XP. I turned off Acceleration. Now, I got different problem. Mouseware is taking over my game controls!!! Grrr...like I programmed "Mouse 3" button when is when you press down mouse wheel to be a walk button. But that same button is programmed as Webwheel button in Mouseware. So whenever I press "Mouse 3" button, I see this web wheel crap and I get kicked back to Desktop. So my question is, is it possible for Mouseware to stop monitoring in games???

Go to the mouse control panel. Change the function of the mouse wheel to be either middle-button or to a button on the keyboard.

I assigned my wheel press as keyboard "Control" and it worked. there is a small problem. Whenever I press down the wheel button, I see this small box by lower right screen showing "Control" saying that I've pressed "Control" key. I was like "no ****" and it is kinda annoying. Also, another problem is that whenever I press down Wheel button, it kinda lags my computer and I have PIII-933 system. I am thinking that MouseWare program is hogging CPU time.

I'm pretty sure there's an option somewhere to turn that pop-up off. Could be wrong though. I don't have mouseware installed myself.

Would the mouseware for winxp pro work with my ibm scroll point II? I cant seem to get my scroller to work in win xp but in win2k it was fine.