Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ASiDiE

New Voice comm.. w/ CS and XP? HELP!

Well I have downloaded the patches for the new half life and counter strike. I have a good mic and when I get on.. people were always *****ing.. Well I got my brothers KEY and logged into the same server with both comptuers. My win2k machine sound great! But on my XP machine... my voice is all choppy.. and laggy. I am wondering if anyone else has come across this? I have gotten the small update from microsoft's update page. I have a sound blaster live card. I have the livewire loaded on my win2k machine but not this one. Has anyone loaded the win2k verson of the livewire on xp? I just looked at their page and they say they have drivers comming out in mid october. Which is when XP is offically released.... a HELL of a lot better than they did with win2k.. it took them months to get drivers out for that! Well if anyone has seen this problem and have solved it... please let me know!!!

Thanks

ASiDiE

I wouldnt bet that Creative will deliver their promises in time. They ****ed up before, they will do it again. As far as voice comm in CS goes, I kinda still prefer BattleCom smile Unless anyone can post a script that allows voice activated speech instead of keypress. U can be long dead if u mix up the reload with the "talk" key...