NTGAMEMAN

Tnt2 Ultra !! Support It!!!

I JUST BOUGHT THIS CARD FROM MY FRIEND FOR 75.00 BUCKS

DO I NEED A NEW ONE NOW?

i'm 18 and don't have a job

but i'm hopeing to get more ram soon!!!

and bigger hard drive

unless my parents say NO!!

ntgameman you got ripped hardcore. The TNT 2 Ultra is very old and well kinda crappy. You wouldve been better off getting a GeForce 1 or GeForce 2 MX or something for around the same price.

And i know im not your dad but dude if your 18 and you have some spare time, i think you do kinda need to get a job. When i was 18 i didn't mooch off my parents, they didn't pay for any of my computer stuff so i had to get a job. I think you need to save them some cash and get a job.

I agree, get a job. Not to come down on you, but my parents made me get a job--I forget what they said would happen if I didn't--because you will need one.

Again, I agree with ThC:

TNT2 Ultra for 75 bucks? Dude, you can get a GeForce 2 MX for around that online, maybe around town. (BTW, I am talking about $$ in the US Dollar) Yeah, it's still supported, but you could've saved that money for something better. You have the GF2 MX and MX400 (the MX200 is just too slow for the money), the Radeon line, and the Kyro II. All of these can be had for cheap and will perform better than the TNT2.

If you want to go up a few notches, you can get a GF2 Pro for under $150.

I have gotten some hardware through gifts from my parents or did a trade off with my dad sometimes, but I didn't get all my parts for free. I go to college full time and work part time and still have some free time--though that varies as to how much.

I don't know about you, but having some money is a good thing.

yes it did cost my 75.00 dollars canadain

and i'm still in school will be done feb 2002

i live pretty far away to get a job..i have to use a car to get to town......

It's not like you have to drive to town; you can ride a bicycle:p Kidding of course.

Isn't there some big project that your parents would pay you for, like painting the house? I'm sure most parents would rather pay their kids to do something like that, than do it themselves or pay some company--my dad is paying my youngest bro (16) to scrape and paint the garage. A few times I've gotten some money or hardware for doing some big jobs around the house. I'm sure there's money to be had there.

I can't say what would be available, but I'm working as a custodian at a K-12 school, and I make enough to manage. It's not the greatest job, but it doesn't require any sort of skills except some muscle. So long as you don't have to have HVAC or advanced plumbing skills, it's not too bad if you're just doing grunt work.

Look for anything that can get you some money. Somebody has to need help for stuff around you, and would be willing to pay you.

Good luck!