Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Low dog

Xp+xp

Hercules game theaterXP + WindowsXP yes,there are some problems.

I managed to install w2k drivers off setup cd with all the associated whinging directed at me by winXP regarding "not digitally signed by microsoft",well they better hurry up and signe more drivers and hardeware manafacturers better hurry and get compattible drivers out.

Anyway getting back to it,I got Herc working for the life of me I cant remember how but it worked fine.WinXP kept prompting to send unlimited error reports all through the process of getting Herc going though and I think WinXP got heavilly corrupted in the process.

The OS couldnt even cope with ASUS 1260 V2800 drivers though and wouldnt restart until I restored to a previous config.WinXP has problems.HercXP game theater works fine on my 98se sys with dX8 no problems whatsoever.

WinXP dont hurry to upgrade,wait a few months after it is officially released and all the official drivers are out,then test run it.Once its officially out I wont hold back on bombarding Microsoft with the thousands of error repports that Im sure are still going to pop up.

it is a known fact that the asus 12 90s dont work in xp.

maybe u should of done a bit more research b4 u upgraded.