Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Amon^Ra

Logitech Mouseman optical in xp 2600 professional

ok today i installed xp 2600

and i suffered from the same mouse problems as have been mentioned earlier.

i tried

turnin off mouse presision

then tried installin mouseware (the latest one of the site)

and for some reason mouseware keeps detecting it as a m series (ie 2 button mouse)

i have manually selected that i want the mouseman drivers, but mouseware its self wont update 2 let me have function of the 4th button etc.

please let me know if u have gotten it 2 work, (this mouse imparicular) and if so, which drivers.

then if u can point me in the direction of where those drivers can be downloaded from it would be much appreciated

I've the same problem on RC2 and now I'm trying to check if my Logitech Cordless Mouse can works with MouseWare on XP 2600.

--Simon

ok i got it 2 detect my mouseman optical.

i used the 2k drivers out of the 900b99en set.

for some reason they are the only recent drivers that have a special drivers for the mouseman "optical" the others just say mouseman, so that might have something 2 do with it.

although im still using the mouseware 9.1 software, im gonna update that 2 the latest see what happens.

because for some reason i still get slight mouse accel (ie non sensitive 2 small movements) but atleast all my buttons work now

lol

I'm most distressed with the mouse setup in windows XP (all)

i have the same problem, i've turned off mouse prescision, made the registry entry removals (mouse smoothing) etc, and still, in games (all) my mouse appears to, for some unknown reason, enable some form of in game mouse acceleration, if anyone can PLEASE help, the sum of £50'000 will be left in unmarked notes under the third toilet stall in victoria coach station (london)