Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Philipp

Message from EddiE314 (NTCompatible Moderator)

I regret to inform you guys that due to problems in my life, i have to leave NTCompatible.

I know it seems like posting messages on a website isn´t much, but lately, due to my condition (depresson), accomplishing the smallest things are difficult for me. I promise that one day i´ll return but not until things in my life are resolved. I have had a great time for the past year and eight months. I´d like for DosFreak to take over as a moderator, he has helped many people and seems to me like a great choice as the person to take over in my place. Thank you all for your support.

-EddiE314 (Eddie Hinds)

thanks, i have a long road ahead of me, i just hope i have the strength to go down it. I'd just like to say that if anyone else suspects that there is something wrong in there lives, don't be afraid to go and get help, no one can help you take the first step towards recovery but yourself, it takes a lot of courage to admit that you have problems and it's not something to be ashamed of.

Wish me luck and thanks for your support.

Sorry to see you go Eddie. I've never met you in real life but from the helpful posts I have seen you post on the board I can tell that your a pretty good guy. I hope everything turns out good for you.

If it helps any (most likely not...for this is something you have to find yourself): You would think that I would be a very depressed person. I do not express much emotion or feel much emotion. I am pretty much anti-social (although I can "act" pretty good during social situations). Heck, I don't even feel grief when a family member dies! I try..I look at those around me and wonder WTF is the matter with me but then I forget about because it's nothing much to worry about. About the only time I get "depressed/bored" is when I'm away from my books/computer/movies on some sight-seeing tour or at some party or something. I'm single and I plan to stay that way. There isn't enough time for me to do what I want to do and I do not see any advantage in having a family that would cripple what I love to do. You'd think that this would make me a prime candidate for one who is severly depressed but actually it is not so. I go on for there is no alternative and I am happy with my computers. smile For me it's all about information and the more I gather the happier I am.

Well that's me! Hope that helped get some insight into me which in some strange way may help you. Hey it's the "Depressed Computer Ops Anonymous Group"! wink