Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyKillerMan

new moderators

I may have not been paying attn before, but i have noticed that clutch and EddiE314 are now moderating all forums as well as SHS.

Congratz guys and its going smoothly already I assume?

...more moderators is definatly cool...

maybe keeping out more of the jdu***** sort.

smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

CrazyKillerMan

they can't keep those sorts out of here, Eddie has no problem with jdulmage as far as I remember.

Right eddie? wink

CrazyKillerMan,

Those "sorts" seem to have a habit of returning under alternate accounts anyway. Then, one day, they show their true colors...

Right Gemfire?

exactly, cept i haven't caused trouble at all for the past month, I tried to tell Phillip that, hence, he can't unban my nice 950 post user, so I have to start from post 1 all over again. But no problems and there never will be any problems.

right clutch?

Gemfire James: in your former incarnation here, you had pissed off a few people, and left a bad taste in many mouths. I think the ol' trust factor is going to come and bite you here. Nothing personal, but the consensus is wary of you with your past, and you will have to earn the trust and dignity here.

Not trying to get a flame going here, but you screwed yourself, man.

Nahhh. I didn't even pay attention to it until I realized he was still here. So, you had nothing to do with.