Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toby

Nice new look...

...on the main page. Refreshing, I like it smile

/Toby

It's very nice. I guess I just don't go to the front page very often.

smile

It's great, loads real fast for me and no slowdown using the mousewheel like crazy wink

/Toby

Sorry, I'm gonna have to go with DosFreak on this one. I think it looked far better the other way. This way seems more chaotic and less professional looking, at least through my eyes.

The forums on the other hand are sharp. The new format for the forums that was implemented in the last couple months is real slick.

i think it need something at the top to tie it together, but otherwise a nice look.

Tom

Actual it is unfinished wink

The new XHTML enhanced layout was not the main thing of the update today. There are a lot changes behind the scenes. The frontpage is now fully database driven, use templates and has a XML backend smile

I have definitely noticed a load-time decrease. I've even got a download going [on 28.8kbps], and the front page loaded faster than usual.

Keep on with the improvements, they are much appreciated.

-bZj

Damn, just got another SirCam hit. Yay me! Glad I gots AVG.

I like this news forum. Alot better than searching for old news. Just press the button and there's the news! smile

About the statement I made earlier... I would like to change it a little. A summary of links was put back at the top of the page, making it look more contained and professional. It looks a lot nicer now than it did that first day. Keep up the good work! I have been enjoying this forum/website for nearly 4 years now. And I hope that it always remains top notch!