Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BladeRunner

Guys/Gals can you do us a favour?

OK, this is a weird one.

I frequent www.matroxusers.com as I used to have a G400MAX in my main system.

For the past hour, whenever I've tried to view any threads on their forums I get an error message.

Normally I'd just assume their forum's were down, however I can view the actual forum and there are new threads appearing and the count in some of the other threads is going up!

Anyway, if anybody has got a spare second, can they really quickly pop along to:

http://forums.matroxusers.com/

Click the general hardware/software forum and then click on any of the threads.

Can you view the thread or do you get an error message too?

Yes, bizarre post and I hope it doesn't break any guidelines here.

Look like the "posts" table in their database is broken:

Code:
Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECTsession.userid AS sessionuserid,post.*,post.username AS postusername,post.ipaddress AS ip,user.*,userfield.*,icon.title as icontitle,icon.iconpath,attachment.attachmentid,attachment.filename,attachment.visible AS attachmentvisible,attachment.counter,avatar.avatarpath,NOT ISNULL(customavatar.avatardata) AS hascustomavatar,customavatar.dateline AS avatardatelineFROMpostLEFT JOIN icon ON icon.iconid=post.iconidLEFT JOIN user ON user.userid=post.useridLEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.useridLEFT JOIN avatar ON avatar.avatarid=user.avatarid                       LEFT JOIN customavatar ON customavatar.userid=user.useridLEFT JOIN attachment ON attachment.attachmentid=post.attachmentidLEFT JOIN session ON (session.userid = user.userid                                            AND session.userid > 0                                            AND user.invisible = 0                                            AND session.lastactivity>995994819)WHEREpost.postid IN (0,204959)ORDER BY dateline mysql error: Got error 28 from table handlermysql error number: 1030Date: Tuesday 24th of July 2001 01:28:39 PMScript: /showthread.php?threadid=27474Referer: [url]http://forums.matroxusers.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8[/url]