Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
uhuh

quick cam vc drivers (win2k)

does anyone know where can I find drivers for a logitech quick cam vc (usb port) for windows 2000? thanks

There are not any drivers from Logitech, but there are a set of drivers that I got on this board a few months ago that do work in win2k for the VC usb camera. When I first got them, they worked fine, but for some reason some have not had luck with them, reporting blue screens, but that was only one guy. I did not make these drivers, and I do not support them, but I can send you them in an email if you need them...

Yes I found those drivers in this site too, but they don't work. I get blue screens.

Maybe you can tell me how you installed those drivers to make them work. Thanks.

Basically what I did is I got the drivers and unzipped them, I plugged in the Camera to the USB port, windows asked me what drivers I wanted to use to install the new USB device, i pointed to the drivers, and bam, they installed fine, for about five months they worked fine, then after awhile I did start getting blue screens at shutdown only, but I think it was a problem with the camera itself, and not the drivers..

I just uninstalled an "usb device" that wasn't working and windows asked for the drivers... now the quick cam works laugh