Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exorcist

Dxr3 in WinXP

Has anyone had any luck getting the Dxr3 to work in WinXP?

I tried the Win2k drivers, mainly because I don't have anything else laugh - and the player starts up. But when I try to run a DVD, it just hangs and won't do anything?

Is there something I can try? - or is it a case of waiting for Creative to get XP drivers out? (on experience, probably in 2002)

I am haveing the same problem. Mine will play a few seconds of the DVD then the program locks up using win2k drivers. And like you said, knowing creative, it may be awhile for new drivers.

I use Sigma designs drivers for my dxr3 card and it works. The drivers are called release 2.2 (beta).

Hummmm, I have tried these drivers, should I use Sigma's DVD Station or what player? When I try DVD Station, it says something like "EPROM Error" or something and will not run...

THX smile

Just one last thing

the driver is this one right ?

Product: Hollywood Plus

Release 2.2 (beta), build 139_5

Well I used Zone Selector 4 build 11 to set the region, now instead of getting EEPORM TAMPERED, DVD Station just locks up when it tries to play a DVD. I am using Region 1 and yes trying to play Region 1 DVDs.

yes, that´s correct. get both driver and application. Install first driver then application.

Hi there ... I did all you write in the post replies... and as I said in a new topic ... my dvd sound isn't working. Why ???

The only thing I didn't do is to crack my dvd region .. cause I'm already in region 1 (Canada).

Thx

PS : Go see the topic Dxr3 Help Please !! to have the details of my problem ... thx