Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SneakX

EZ CD Creator 5 Deluxe

I everybody, that's my first post on this board, and I hope that's not the last.

I installed WinXP 2502 some days ago, and I have an issue I didnt encoutered with WinXP 2486.

When I tried to install EZ CD Creator 5 under 2502, the Installed said my Windows version wasnt compatible with EZ CD5.

But 2486 was compatible...so what's the problem?

I'll be getting 2505 RC1 and I hope it will works...

On Beta 2 I have tried using CD Creator 4; although it works it Causes XP to BSOD at shutdown. Yes I would like a patch for either version that works with Xp now, but I would hope that after RC1 is distributed(now that its done)that the CD Creator people come out with a patch that works, since RC1 is now "feature complete" and not make us wait until XP goes "retail" on OCT 25 or beyond like was the case with Windows 2000. There were several key programs that did not come out with a patch or drivers until long after Win2k went "retail" which was quite a disappointment for me since I had to stay with Win9X on a dual boot until those issues were resolved. Now I'm back to dual booting with XP because of issues like CD Creator. We'll see.

This software still has many problem with Win9x / 2000 Machines - LOL - I recommend Nero etc.

agreed, even when I could get anything from Roxio/Adaptec to run, it would dump the cd with buffer underrun errors. Nero has worked flawlessly throughout all betas for me. Now I am really glad I paid for that software!

:}

I Emailed the people at Roxio(adaptec), asking them about patches and fix for either ezcd creator 4 or 5, since XP is now feature complete. They responded with sort of a nastygram, saying that they don't and won't support beta OS's and that they don't want to waste their time building patches for something that might be changed by the time it's released...and like I say it was kinda mean.... smile

thats why we get mean and just keep e-mailing them until they start supporting a feature complete OS. If they come back with a nasty e-mail threaten legal action (not like your gonna sue em) for slander or degradation of property or something. Just to get their skin boiling.

They want to f.uck us ITS TIME WE F.UCK them

Yo People,

I would not recommend installing Easy Coaster Creator 5 Platinum on any Windows version, because it is bloated buggie crap. Why do you think a respectable company like Plextor combines Nero Burning Rom with their 24X Speed CDRewriters in Europe ?? Nero 5.5 already works excellent on Windows XP RC-1 2505 and Europeans want the intelligent and smart Nero Software and not that bloated Adaptec/Roxio crap.

Nero Burning Rom is the way of the Future..... (:

Installing EZ CD v5.0 means Crash and Burn

Mike

You are right Mike, Nero 5.5 roxor, expecialy that svcd function (enable divx movies to be played at home dvd!). But I have installed (in WinMe, 2kPRO and Server) da Cd Creator 5 Platinum and it worked great, flawless and reliable. Sure, I'm using Nero, but Cd Creator worked great too (right, not that good... laugh )

Any word on whether the latest 5.02 patch cures any of the problems in XP?

all this is pretty sad, i installed EZCD5 because i wanted to see if it was cool....BAAAHHH, it sucks, i reverted back to EZCD 3.5c and CDRWIN4