Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silent-IQ

Dxr3 and sigma designs h+ 2.00 win2k drivers, problem.

Here is the deal, i had my dxr3 card runnin before on my win2k system and it worked fine with h+ drivers, but today i tryed to install the card once again after my upgrade (the 2.00 win2k drivers) and to install the drivers was no problem, but when i was to install the dvd station from the second disk i got a error message that said that another consistace of the driver may be already in use....wtf? well i tried everything......moving the card to another pci slot...disabling the acpi...nope..nothing...does anyone know why the heck this is happening?

//Silent

a couple of us have allready had this problem, we tracked it down to installing office xp. Have you by any chance? there is a process running called ctfon.exe which if you end you can use it, untill you restart.

i havn't found a fix yet, anyone else?

Tom

Thanx Tom, i did have xp installed and that trick did help, i was about to reinstall win2k and try to find wich service did that, but looks like i didnt have to!

now i only have to fix the damn region problem...do problems ever stop? smile

/Silent.

whats up with you region. Are you using remoteselector/zoneselector

Tom

nope, i downloaded the newest zone selector but looks like that even when i run the movie trough the zone selector i get that stupid message eeprom tempered, contact the reseller thing message, strange. I will try with older versions of zone selector, that might help.

//Silent.