Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ResCue

W2k Sp2 Drivers

One thing I noticed is that w2k sp2 does not update the drivers that the original W2k version or sp1 installed. Is there a command that will instruct SP2 to search and installed all up to date drivers within the OS? Thanks in advance...

I know this guy real well, he's my best friend. Don't give him any help with this. All he does is mess with his system to the point where he has to do a clean install. His system is running fine, if you give him any advise it will only screw him up. Plus I don't think there is a command switch to make sp2 do what he wants it to do. He has nothing better to do than screw his box up. He's one of those people that will install a driver and claim to go from a 100 ping to a 20 ping when playing games.

It dosen't make any diff weather are not he making up that story,

if look in sp2.cab you see only few of the drivers get update all rest you have to do your self.

Sorry but there is NO command for installed all up to date drivers within the OS. frown

SP2 does not update your drivers. It only updates the OS or specific issues that keep it from working properly with the drivers that came with the OS. To update your drivers you will have to download them yourself.

No one tooking any one side

Like I & DosFreak both said SP2 does not update all your drivers.

Go to the manufacturer of your hardware. Get latest driver for your product. Update driver. Reboot. If hardware no longer functions, swear at computer until the box slaps you around.

Hehe. laugh