Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
INFERNO2000

Is this forum dead?

Granted I've not4 been coming here very often....but it just seems to me taht this place isn't doing much

maybe SP2 will make things pick up...

or maybe it's because I don't pay attention to the WinXP thread..but

oh well

Now now you know why it seems "empty". Not as many long pointless threads anymore......

Personally, I have found the board to be more "welcoming". But I guess that's just me.

I think it's mostly because I've been hanging out at [H]ARD|FORUM...and since there's so much more activity, in comparison...

oh well

back to hardforum

Yeha, you'll come up short comparing this board to the [H]. but, I think they serve different purposes. If I have a serious quesiotn about my system, I come here. When I want to screw around, I go there.

-bZj

Agreed. I like this forum. I think it's well laid out and the people that come to this forum seem to know there stuff and are more than happy to help out.

Cheers smile

well, just came here to say that Hollywood Plus Decoders work in XP 2465, i'm happy, didn't feel like going to the XP section....bye.

[H]ARD|FORUM is nice, but way to much boolshit is on there. This forum seems to provide more of "to the point" answers rather then empty talk.

Yeah,

I've been away for a while - new job and the like ... but this is the serious place. W2K is so stable and supported that no problem seem to be without a solution.

Oh, well ...

The last useless post was "I dont mean to piss everyone off..."

We could start with another worthless post here on this one, as Ive been missing a post for purely screwing around in.

How about ...I don't mean to piss everyone off part 2...the sequel.

Staring ?????

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilelaughlaughlaughlaugh

LoL You got the job DosFreak. Were on a limited budget so I hope your not too expencive.:Dlaughsmilesmile