Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xxDudexx

Win2k....Quickcam VC

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get the quickcam VC USB version to work under win2k. I saw on the compatiblity page there was a driver there to download that someone had posted and said that it worked fine. However I have yet to get it to work for me, does anyone have a solution or can someone explain to me in more detail on how to get this camera to work?

Goto Logitech and download the latest version 5.4.3.1017. It'll fix you right up.

The quickcam VC USB is not supported in win2k by logitech, glenn,

so if you download the newest software from the site, it will not work, cause the drivers won't be detected properly for the VC USB, there was a guy that made his own drivers for the camera in win2k though, i downloaded them and they do work, and i tested the camera with CU-Seeme, but they cause my system to bluescreen on shut-down, also some others say that the drivers cause blue screen on boot-up in win2k, so use them at your own risk, i downloaded them when the guy posted directly from the board, so i do not know if the drivers dude got from the compatibilty page are the same as the ones i have.

I have tried alot of things, and nothing seems to work for the camera, Is there a link for the drivers that you got that worked for you, or is the thread somewhere on this message board. I'd really like to get this camera to work one way or another.

thanks for the help guys wink

I can email you the drivers I got awhile back, but you'll have to give me an email address Dude, I don't think the original message is on here, but then again I have not searched for it either, I do know it was like six months ago when it was posted, maybe even more