Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

Where can I get Windows XP/Whistler beta?

At your local Windows XP dealer, of course smile

Seriously, I believe it's too late to become an official tester. However, I heard something a while back about nonags.com offering "offical" betas such as Beta 1 and the soon-to-be-released Beta 2, assuming you register with them.

Off topic and I apologize. Nonags.com is a piece of **** . The only applications you get for your membership is free-ware, that's it! There was all this talk about getting "real" applications when you register. The only applications you get are third-party files and other miscellaneous and useless crap. This is EXACTLY like TUCOWS.

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hit:

At your local Windows XP dealer, of course smile

Seriously, I believe it's too late to become an official tester. However, I heard something a while back about nonags.com offering "offical" betas such as Beta 1 and the soon-to-be-released Beta 2, assuming you register with them.</font>

actually, nonags currently has build 2446 for download - don't cry though if you sign up and don't see it, as they don't leave the betas up for very long. It's not as though they guarantee anything, but they have been very cool about getting the betas out in decent time