Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kermy

Ati Tv Wonder problem

Has anybody gotten the ATI Tv Wonder with their new drivers to work in win2k or whistler with a Geforce 2?

Just brought the card today and setted it up, installed the beta software from ati.com, it work all right with geforce 2 W2k 7.17 driver and DX 8, the TV is clearer with W2K than W98, may be I am only using 6.67 with W98. there is a few bug but you can live with it for the time being.

1) software will hang after finished scanning of channels but if you end task with task manager and restart computer the channels are there.

2) if you maximize TV display and minimize it, program will hang (sound still play but screen with still picture) end task and restart computer will fix it. if you don't restart, the program will not start up again.

Overall no major problem watching TV while doing some work with W2K yet, will post when found.

I tryed installing my Ati all in wonder pro

with win 2000 and it worked one time then when i try to watch tv the screen just hangs there with sound? Is there a fix for this?

Try installing DX8 and latest driver for your video card and make sure the TV card don't share irq with other card in your system.

Well I just tried it but same thing. Gives me an error that it doesn't know my video card.