Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

Whistler 2267

In the heat of the confusion me and my friends have had over whether or not this build was a true build, with the damn fake 2264 pictures, up to as far as people already having 2271. We have decided that 2267 is the true build. So we looked, yes, MS has released 2267 to beta testers. I want this build, heh. I'm not requesting *****, but i'm just saying. Thought I would let those that didn't know, that it was out.

------------------

Whistler is or will be better than Windows 2000, if you don't think so, get a reality check and hope it doesn't bounce.

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 04 October 2000).]

2267 is lovely, they really make alot of chanes between builds

2267 is the latest build that has been released to the public but that does not mean it is the latest build. There are daily builds. The daily build for Friday the 22nd was 2272. I have been running this build for the last week and find it far superior to 225x. As soon as I have a chance tonite I will take some screenshots and post them.

its out but i havent been able to find any leaks of it. I heard the new skinable UI is coming together nicely though.

Hey please make screenshots soon, if u r not a beta tester please aim me at dell1234567 or icq me at 57673575, i need to talk to you about whistler, if u make those screenshots i will link you to my site at www.flukex.com/whistler.

LOL... What do you think means MS in MSGuy. wink

Yes please post some screenshots. I personal can't wait for beta 1 smile.

yeah beta 1 is gonna rule hardcore. If the alphas are getting better by the version i cant wait to see the finalised product.

Could be wink Im sorry I have not been able to post any screenshots yet. I will try to do it this weekend. From what I have seen it is not that different from 2257 but they have started to include some of the WinMe features, like movie maker, SFP, System Restore. It also has its own install GUI that is unique and not carried over from Win2000/WinMe. The only problems I have had with it so far is that it refuses to install the software for my DVD card but it installed just fine in earlier builds. Oh well.

Yeah, I saw a LOT of information about system restore in 2257 but obviously it's not even in it yet.. forshadowing rocks smile

------------------

Moo

In case of an emergency, break glass, scream, bleed to death.

CUSL2-650e@905-256pc150cas2-wd20&13gbata66-10x4x32sony-8xcldvd-clap2gts64mb-supadisk-sblive!