Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PeeWee-2k

WinME and Diamond Modem

I have a Diamond SupraExpress 56i V Pro (SUP 2560). When i first got WinME, i installed it over Win98, and my modem worked fine in it. Then I formatted my machine and did a clean install of WinME. Then my modem failed to work in it. I recently looked on Diamonds website (s3.com) and it says my modem is incompatible with WinME. I was wondering if anyone has gotten this modem to work in WinME. I was thinking of seeing what other modem drivers WinME has for Diamond modems as in Windows 2000 i am using one of the ones that come with Windows, as the ones of the net crash my machine. Anyone care to help me by telling me what Diamond modem drivers come with WinME or if they have the same modem as me what drivers they used. I don't really want to install win98 then WinME afterwards, but this seems like my only current solution.

On Windows Me for any standard modem you be able to just install the standard 56k v90 modem drivers to make it work / At least give it a try and see how things works out.