Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jdulmage

Something very interested about my version number.

When you install Millennium, I have it as a dual boot right now. The version number is 4.90.3000

Today, I just so happen to open my system properities and to my amazement, it said

4.90.3000A

A?? What did I install to have it change the number? Anybody else have this? If so, do you remember what you installed to cause the version number to change?

Thanks

here is a screenshot of my system properities and my about box in IE, it shows IE 5.5 installed and Windows Me installed 3000A, the product ID matches with each other. My name is on the system properities and it says my system, which I have stated in another post here at NTCompatible before, so it's not a fake. So you can call my little bluff all you want, but your wrong and this is enough proof to show you. Excuse me for the color, but I wanted to do this quickly, so I let MS Paint save it as a gif file and it turns the color to crap.

edit

Took my picture out, don't need to be there anymore

end edit

[This message has been edited by jdulmage (edited 21 November 2000).]

well for one thing, I hope you ain't stocking me...seriously..

but it's 1 Mbps both ways, I could pay $4.95 more to get 1.544 Mbps or get the Biz thing for 5 Mbps both ways....

not too shabby. I determined you were in regina by simply seeing your email addy (i'm from moose jaw). I wonder how access compares to shaw?